Skates Available for Sale



skates for sale

As a fundraiser and a service for our members, Oak Bay Figure Skating Club has skates available for sale (located at the rink). The Club will keep 25% of the selling price and the other 75% of the selling price will be provided by cheque from the Club to the owner of the skates sold.

So if you need skates, please consider purchasing them from the Club and help to keep our costs down. For more information on selling or purchasing skates, please contact Bink White. Note: In addition to the list of skates below, we have many pairs of hockey skates in smaller sizes as well as lower quality smaller sized girl's skates.